Celebrating the Love of Friends in a Loving World

Celebrating the Love of Friends in a Loving World
Red Roses for You, My Sweet Friends ... Total Love.

My Sweet Friends

My sweet friends,

We grow closer to each other;

When we interact together and share ideas;

The common faith that we share,

Binds our hearts in one accord.

For sweet friendships last a life time,

When built on mutual respect, humility and understanding;

Throughout each different season,

We find we are one in life.

Sweet friends are there through times of grief;

And times when hope is gone;

Always there with encouragement;

So we can carry on.

I thank the Lord for you,

My true and faithful friends;

To fondly speak with you, whether we agree or not,

On this, our beloved blog;

For sweet friends will stay, no matter what;

Giving support.

Together, our hearts and minds truly unite;

With the amazing love of sweet friends.

In the spirit of true friendship,

Best wishes, my sweet friends;

May the Lord bless you abundantly.

I remain, yours truly,

B.B. Bakampa.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Translate

Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Father's Prayer

A FATHER’S PRAYER
Almighty Lord,
Help me to become the kind of father
My children and wife would like me to be.
Give me the ability to all times fully meet my fatherly obligations
Like providing basic needs, spiritual upbringing and emotional needs.
Help me to teach and train my family in the best way
Without ever losing my patience or temper.
Give me that love for my neighbours which surpasses all understanding
So that my family may lead in the path of righteousness by its own example of following your ways instead of the devil’s.
Inculcate into my inner-being tranquility and equanimity
That never shall I wake from my troubled sleep in the night yelling out “What have other families got that mine hasn’t and how did they get them?”
Teach me to care
Even if it kills me.
Make me a better father of my family
With greater traits of understanding, forgiveness, tolerance, sympathy, perspective and the gem of insight.
And when, Almighty Lord, you have helped me to attain the best my family requires of me and when I shall have become the pattern of all fatherly qualities in this mundane world,
Almighty Lord, come over.
Amen.

Bakampa Brian Baryaguma
Uganda