Celebrating the Love of Friends in a Loving World

Celebrating the Love of Friends in a Loving World
Red Roses for You, My Sweet Friends ... Total Love.

My Sweet Friends

My sweet friends,

We grow closer to each other;

When we interact together and share ideas;

The common faith that we share,

Binds our hearts in one accord.

For sweet friendships last a life time,

When built on mutual respect, humility and understanding;

Throughout each different season,

We find we are one in life.

Sweet friends are there through times of grief;

And times when hope is gone;

Always there with encouragement;

So we can carry on.

I thank the Lord for you,

My true and faithful friends;

To fondly speak with you, whether we agree or not,

On this, our beloved blog;

For sweet friends will stay, no matter what;

Giving support.

Together, our hearts and minds truly unite;

With the amazing love of sweet friends.

In the spirit of true friendship,

Best wishes, my sweet friends;

May the Lord bless you abundantly.

I remain, yours truly,

B.B. Bakampa.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Translate

Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2015

I Need a Superb Laptop



By Bakampa Brian Baryaguma
[Dip. Law (First Class) – LDC; Cert. PELD – NALI-K; LLB (Hons) – Mak; PG Cert. Oil & Gas – Mak]

No one is too small to help another; and no one is too big to receive another’s help.
 
1.                  The Need

Dear reader, I need a brand new superb laptop; and I would like you to help me acquire one. Please, help me raise United States Dollars two thousand only (USD 2,000$) to buy one, ship it, pay taxes, and install relevant software in it. The laptop will help me continue with my public-benefit activities which, unfortunately, have come to a standstill now due to lack of a computer.

2.                  Who I Am and Why You Should Help Me

My name is as earlier stated, but for avoidance of doubt, let me restate it: Bakampa Brian Baryaguma. I am a citizen of Uganda, in East Africa, on the beautiful African continent. I love God, and I know I don’t deserve it, but He loves me more. I also love and value people.

Considering that I love God and people, I always use my greatest God-given gifts – writing and speaking – for the advancement of civilization, by creating new knowledge, expanding the frontiers of freedom in all spheres (social, political, economic), and enhancing human dignity and respect. I have dedicated all my youth to the study and acquisition of knowledge of the great men and women in world history, and I always endeavour to apply that knowledge for the betterment of mankind, largely through writing, which I have done for nearly a decade now.

My contemporaries and associates have hailed me as a good writer, and public speaker. I have particularly received numerous commendations for my writings which are appreciated for, among others, promoting and ensuring the following:





I have received many testimonies from and/or of people who have used my writings to obtain scholarships, jobs, win academic contests, excel in class, and other indirect benefits like improving public service delivery.

I would like to continue with this good work, but without a computer now, after my desktop broke down, I cannot ably study and write anymore. Even my marketing business with Forever Living Products (FLP) (see, www.foreverliving.com) is severely hindered. By-the-way, you can purchase online, the good quality aloe vera and honey-based organic health products, from anywhere in the world, using my FLP ID number: 254000462029.

I therefore, humbly appeal to you, dear reader, to help put me back on course, by generously contributing to my I Need a Superb Laptop campaign so that I may in turn continue to help many other people using my God-given gifts and talents.

3.                  How You May Help Me

You may contribute to this I Need a Superb Laptop campaign in various ways, including the following:

One, deposit a financial contribution into my bank account, the particulars of which are as follows:

Beneficiary Account Name:               Bakampa Brian Baryaguma
Beneficiary Account Number:            1044100579952
Beneficiary Bank Name:                     Equity Bank (Uganda) Limited
Swift Code:                                        EQBLUGKA (mainly used by people outside Uganda).

Two, directly send your contribution to me via other means of money transfer like Western Union, Money Gram, or mobile banking.

Three, contribute in kind, by actually acquiring for me a brand new laptop, of superb quality.

4.                  Why I Seek Your Help

I courageously appeal to you to help me, even though we may be great distances apart, because I believe that in a loving and tolerant world, where I come from is not a bar to my success. Moreover, while we may have never met before, I am convinced that in an abundantly blessed world, with caring and generous people like you, I don’t have to be rich to achieve my fullest potential.

5.                  Final Remarks

May God bless you abundantly, as you contribute to my I Need a Superb Laptop campaign.

You may also help translate this publication into all the languages you know, and disseminate it to your associates, so that this I Need a Superb Laptop campaign becomes a truly global phenomenon.

Below are my contacts links:

(a)                Mob.:               +256-75-3-124713
(b)               E-mail:             bsaint3@outlook.com
(c)                Facebook:        https://www.facebook.com/BBBakampa
(d)               Twitter:           @BBBakampa (https://twitter.com/BBBakampa)
(e)                Alternatively, leave a comment below this blog post.